Biodiesel is an alternative fuel similar to conventional or 'fossil' diesel. Biodiesel can
be produced from straight vegetable oil, animal oil/ fats, tallow and waste cooking oil.
The process used to convert these oils to biodiesel is called transesterification.
● Can Be used in any existing diesel engine without modification,
● Can be blended in at any ratio with petroleum diesel.
● Similar BTU/GAL as petroleum diesel.
● Eliminates huge cast of revamping nationwide fuel distribution nfrastructure.
● Reduces CO2 emission.
Environmental Benefit :
10% of carbon intensity of diesel fuel.
Much lower Carbon Monoxide Emission.
No Particulate Emission.
● Domestic and Renewable.
● Locally Produced and consumed.
● Provides Valuable market - enhances value of waste streams
of restaurants, food processors, ethonal.